Hey guys, due to the success of HCT team fights on Practice and a demand for a faction tournament, I will be hosting one this weekend. Keep in mind, this tournament has absolutely no affect on Teams' release. A post regarding the release of Map 1 will be announced in a few days.
The tournament will be on Saturday, June 15th at 12PM PST / 3PM EST / 7PM UTC and will take place on KitMap. The tournament should last anywhere between 3 to 4 hours. Killstreak rewards will be disabled.
• Faction size : 15
• Kits : Rogue, Bard and Archer will all be allowed. All faction class limits are 2. You are also allowed to bring a bow in diamond kit, multiple helmets, etc.
• Arena : The arena is 350 x 350 and is similar to a previous build. Showcase of the arena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzo7UmR2Lbo
• Bracket : The bracket will consist of 16 teams and look something like this: https://imgur.com/geGO2sT . The seed will be randomized. Edit - Current bracket : https://imgur.com/a/RVtTWwd
• Rounds : Round 1 is a knockout round, the losing faction will be disqualified. After round 1 the fights will be best of 3 knockout games, with the losing faction being disqualified.
• Rules : Players may only play in one faction throughout the entire tournament. Also, there will be no revives/remakes of fights if players are ddosed. Alting is allowed.
The winner of the tournament will not only get to brag, but the leader will also be able to give away 10 emotes and 5 temporary ranks to their faction members.
If you wish to participate, message me on Telegram with your roster (@ezzjames). There are only 16 teams, so first come, first serve. If you sign up and do not show up, your team will not be allowed to participate in the next tournament.
The tournament will be streamed on Twitch by myself along with some others: https://www.twitch.tv/ezz_james
We hope you guys enjoy it.